The Scottish Plant Owners Association
JOIN THE SPOA
DIARY OF EVENTS
SPOA CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. Do the SPOA Conditions of Hire automatically apply in a contract?
2. Do I need to give the customer a copy of the Conditions of Hire?
3. Can I attach the Conditions of Hire to a Delivery Note or Invoice?
4. My customer tells me the machine was stolen when it was off hire. Who is liable?
5. Is there SPOA insurance cover available to Members?
6. Can I use Red Diesel in my machines?
7. What are the current rates in terms of the Working Rule Agreement?
8. Am I obliged to pay in terms of the Working Rule Agreement recommendations?
Results 1 - 8 of 8
Wed, Jun 19th
Whyte Golf Trophy Competition
Tue, Nov 12th
Meeting of Members - Airth Castle Hotel, Airth
Become a member
Look at the advantages our members receive
Find out more
QUALIFYING THE WORKFORCE UPDATE & SURVEY
Annual Dinner 1st February 2013
Student Award Presentation
Copyright © SPOA 2011