Would you like to join SPOA? There are many benefits to becoming a fully fledged member.
Subject to such rules of admission as may from time to time be laid down by the Executive Committee, membership is open to all individuals, firms and companies engaged in their own account in owning, hiring, using or operating plant equipment and others or in plant services in any shape or form.
To apply to join the SPOA, download our Application for Membership. The file is an Adobe PDF file. To view the file, you require the Adobe Acrobat Reader Plugin. Don't worry if you don't have it. It's free and easy to download. To obtain the plugin, please click on the link below.
Once you have filled in the application form, simply send it to the address below with a cheque for £240.00 (inclusive of VAT) made payable to Scottish Plant Owners Association:
Application of Membership
The Scottish Plant Owners Association
302 St. Vincent Street
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 0141 221 1226
Member Benefits are just one reason to join SPOA, find out what you can take advantage of through your membership. In addition to participation in the objectives of the SPOA as explained, the benefits of being an SPOA member include:
- The right to use the Conditions the Hire
- The Members Handbook and Survey of Rates
- A listing in the Directory of Members in the Handbook and on this website
- Access to the Croner Consulting Business Support Helpline
- Employment briefing circulars from solicitors, Wright Johnston & Mackenzie LLP
- Subsidised training on SPOA programmes organised in conjunction with ConstructionSkills.