Join the SPOA
Would you like to join THE SPOA? There are many benefits to becoming a fully fledged member.
Subject to such rules of admission as may from time to time be laid down by the Executive Committee, Full Membership is open to all individuals, firms and companies engaged in their own account in owning, hiring, using or operating plant equipment and others or in plant services such as training.
Essentially if you are an owner operator or a national hirer, a specialist provider or a civils contractor the SPOA is for you. Current subscription cost is £250.00+vat p.a
Associate and Industry Supplier Membership is also is also available for Manufacturers, OEM Dealers, Insurers, Banks, Brokers, H&S providers etc at a cost of £1000.00+vat p.a
Apply to become a member now, click on the button below.
The SPOA is the ONLY trade body representing the Scottish Plant Industry in it's entirety, we recognise the challenges our members face across the country and make effort to both listen and to act on their concerns.
Member Benefits are just one reason to join SPOA, find out what you can take advantage of through your membership. The benefits of being an SPOA member include and are not limited to:
- Network with fellow members who share the same passion for the Plant Industry that you do at exclusive member only events
- Reduction in Insurance premiums
- The right to use SPOA Terms & Conditions of Hire
- A listing in the Directory of Members on this website
- Opportunity to join SPOA working groups
- Access to the Croner Consulting Business Support Helpline
- Employment briefing circulars from Scottish solicitors, Wright Johnston & Mackenzie LLP
- 25% discount with TOP SERVICE, the only credit reference agency dedicated to the construction industry. Members are also entitled to the first four weeks of their subscription free of charge.
- Subsidised training on SPOA programmes
- Access to member leisure events such as our historic golf competitions, annual karting champtionship or annual clay target shoot
- Guidance notes on specific Plant Industry matters
- Access to the SPOA members section of the website
- Permission to use the SPOA logo on your website etc